As Digital Marketer you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies that promote our agency and various clients. You will manage various channels like social media networks, Google Ads, website content and email marketing to deliver a persuasive and cohesive marketing message to their audience.
- Manage social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedin) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Create marketing campaigns across various platforms
- Work on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Content creation for Social media platforms and websites for various clients
- Work with Digital Marketing Team to refine social media strategy and best practices
- Prepare monthly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Handle the management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research, setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs.
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Ensure proper messaging is being executed online
- Assist with market research and with the best way to reach target customers.
- Prepare and present Social Media and SEO pitches.
- 2+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing.
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns.
- Ads Manager, Google Ads, Linkedin Campaign manager, Twitter ads, Google Tag Manager...
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business.
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe is a plus
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Creative mind with written and verbal communication skills.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.